It is important that staff members that oversee PPI use at their organization are well trained on PPI best practices. Proper training and education improves the accuracy of PPI data and therefore the quality of the decisions and assessments that are based on that data.
The following resources are designed to help your organization succeed at attaining and leveraging poverty data using the PPI:
- Learning Materials: All downloadable PDF materials in this section are free of charge (account log-in required). Practitioners should start here to learn important concepts related to the PPI and to understand whether their organization is prepared for successful PPI use.
- Services: Training and support services may be the fastest way to build your organization’s capacity to use the PPI, get buy-in from senior leaders, and overcome challenges that are unique to your context.
- Case Studies and Reports: An archive of materials describing how organizations across the globe utilize the PPI.
- Active PPI users that meet the Basic or Advanced Standards of Use may apply for a PPI Certification via a participating certification provider. A PPI Certification ensures that an organization’s PPI data is reliable and accurate, which builds trust between management and stakeholders.
- TaroWorks™ is Grameen Foundation’s mobile-enabled field force management tool.
Do you have questions that are not answered here? Click on the “Help” tab to the right of the screen to leave a message for a PPI staff member.