Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Progress out of Poverty Index® (PPI®)?
- How does the PPI work?
- Which countries will be soon receiving a new or updated PPI?
- What is “social performance”?
- How is the PPI made?
- What types of organizations use the PPI?
- Why should my organization use the PPI?
- What is the cost of implementing the PPI?
- What are the technical requirements for PPI implementation?
- How can I use the PPI to track client poverty over time?
- What is “poverty outreach” and how is it calculated?
- Why can’t I average PPI scores?
- What is the difference between a poverty likelihood and a poverty rate?
- Does the PPI measure impact?
- Can poverty rates from different countries be compared using the PPI?
- For how long is a given PPI relevant and accurate?
- Does Grameen Foundation or Mark Schreiner, developer of the PPI, charge organizations who use the PPI or use the PPI logo?
- The group of households I want to survey with the PPI are not nationally representative. How does this affect the results?
- Can I alter the PPI scorecard?
Forum navigation vocabulary